"Strike Eagle" appeals with movements different from those of gamma, BF, dancer, illusion, and falcon.
Effective fish species
"Strike Eagle" is easy to operate when it is difficult to take action of fine wind waves and tidal waves. It is also easy to operate even on ships with high casting decks.
|SE100 L-Quiet||215mm||Approx 93 g||Floating|
* The total length does not include the metal part at the rear. In addition, although there are some basic numbers in the design, the numbers are clearly displayed.
* Similarly, the weight is based on a proper number in the design, but the number is based on the weight without the hook.
* Some lures have the same shape but different weights depending on the type.
* In the specification list, there is a display of F floating / S sinking / SP suspend. SP Suspend is not a strict underwater stop.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice due to improvements.
* Compatible hooks and split rings should be flexible.
(The above is a recommended design example)
① Target fish is large → Increase the needle and ring
② Want to give the lure buoyancy → Decrease the needle and ring
Notes The following
applies to all lures manufactured by Carpenter.
① When attaching the needle to the lure, be careful not to pierce your hand with the needle when removing it.
(2) Do not use for any purpose other than fishing.
③ When throwing a lure, check the surroundings and make sure it is safe. Especially heavy lures are dangerous.
④ If the lure comes off from the hit fish, the lure may suddenly fly to the angler side. be careful.
⑤ When fishing, please protect with sunglasses, hat, gloves, clothes, etc.
⑥ Keep out of reach of children or toddlers.
⑦ Wood lures are easily damaged by needles and fish teeth when used.
⑧ Wood lure may absorb water and change its weight and balance.
⑨ Due to the nature of the material, metal parts cannot completely prevent corrosion. Please wash well after use.
⑩ The reflective sheet and sheet glue used for lures deteriorate over time regardless of whether they are used or not.
⑪ The body of a wood lure may crack if a fish is caught and the force of a lever is applied. Especially the rear part of the lure (even if it is hung once)
⑫ Most of the carpenter lures have a wire penetration structure. Due to this structure, the wire extends when a fish hangs on it. Also, the eye will rotate. (The eye may rotate even if the fish is caught once.)
⑬ Although every effort has been made in the manufacturing process, in rare cases burrs may come out from inside the through hole of the wire.
⑭ If the lure wire rusts, there is a risk of disconnection.