HOTS LT Metal Light Belt II:
The body part is made of strong and light aluminum alloy and is precisely cut by a machine. Lt. Metal Lightbelt Type-2 is downsized to the limit without losing the functionality, and the comfortability and maneuverability have been improved. It is best suited for Casting Game (e.g. GT, TUNA, Dolphinfish) and Heavy Jigging.
50mm width belt is used and it fits more comfortably on your body/
20mm thick EVA foam is used on the back of the Aluminum plate and it reduces the pain during the fight.
The “deep cup” is used to hold the grip end firmly even when a rod is stood at vertical position in GT fishing. It prevents the rod end to slip out from the cup.
Quick-release pin is equipped for easy operation. Pull the pin in one-action unlike the screws. The pin is also available as a spare part.
The cup for type 2 is dome-shaped compared to the type 1 and 30% deeper cup further increases the stability of the grip end. Fighting with tuna and kingfish, as well as GT, becomes easier with the belt.
How is Type 2 different from Type 1?
The Type 2 cup is made 30% deeper and is more round shape. Thus the grip end of the rod is more stable while fighting big fish like Tuna, GT, Yellowtails.
- Very Light Aluminum Belt, yet made strong for Tuna, GT, Yellowtails, etc!
- Shaped down to smaller size (width: 50mm) as possible for more comfort when wearing.
- Easy to control
- Excellent to use for casting and heavy jigging games.
- EVA Cushion (20mm thick) inside the belt reduces the pain during the fight.
- Holds the rod still, yet easy to take it off with the "Quick Release Pin".