Models only for overseas market, made in Nagano factory.
What is Z-Japan?
Z is the initial alphabet of Japanese word "造 (zou)". 造 (zou) means, "shape", "design", "creation", "creativity", and so on.... We named the model with this meaningful "Z" and "Japan".
- Made in Japan
- Limited color / name plate
- "L" shape drag lever
- Lead design (gearbox / flame)
- Asymmetric design (gearbox / flame)
- 36t carbon handle arm (50=98mm / 30=90mm)
- Nagano gear (C6782HP-Brass)
- Rust-proofing for all bearings
- Semi-shield ACBB
- High-power oneway crutch
- Easy change spool
- Easy change drag washer
- Easy change bearing
|Product||Gear Ratio||Drag Power||Line Capacity||Weight||Color|
|BHL80Pw R-BB 21||4.9:1 (95cm)||14 kg||PE5-550m, PE4-600m, PE3-800cm, PE2-1200m||580 g||Blue Black|