Single hook for plug lures only. Compared to triple hooks, the probability of coming off once hooked up is drastically reduced. What's more, it also reduces damage to fish and reduces the risk to humans. A single hook is ideal for ensuring "catch and release".
● Vertical eye type that is perfect for use with plugs.
● Wide eye with sufficient space even if the split ring is set.
● Round wide gape with excellent hooking performance even when used on any lure.
● Micro barb that does not easily become a mark even if the barb is crushed.
● Uses rust-resistant, highly corrosion-resistant tin plating and aqua block treatment.